Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Thursday 21st July 2005

A slight change of plan for tonight. I have only just found out that Steve G is planning on doing pool inductions for a group of five. Added to the three students I am instructing, this will make things a little congested in the shallow end. We will do our best to accommodate everyone, but it may make dynamic training a little difficult just for tonight.

Apologies in advance for this - I will make sure that we avoid double training sessions on the same night in future.

*** Latest News 14:50 21/07/2005 ***

Bombs have disrupted London's transport system again. I am currently confined to my place of work until further notice, and may not be able to make it to the pool tonight. However I shall be attempting to get there, and have checked with the swimming pool, who tell me that they expect to remain open this evening.

I suggest that you only attempt to come along tonight if you are prepared to take a chance with being able to dive or not.

Any of my students who are unable to attend will have their pool modules rescheduled for a later date. In a worst case, it will be acceptable to do your pool modules after your open water.